Contact details+61 3 9269 9605
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Christian is an experienced industrial relations and employment lawyer. He has broad experience across the public and private sectors, and acts for clients across a wide range of industries.
Christian's areas of expertise include:
- enterprise bargaining negotiations;
- industrial disputation and responses to industrial action;
- resolution of disputes;
- performance management;
- discipline and termination of employment;
- drafting and implementation of enterprise agreements, including approval processes;
- interpretation of industrial instruments;
- workplace discrimination;
- harassment and bullying;
- drafting and advising in relation to employment contracts;
- development of workplace policies and training programs; and
- transfer of business and sale and purchase transactions.
Christian joined Lander & Rogers in 2014 and was admitted to practice in 2010.
Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) (Media and Communications)
Law Institute of Victoria