Jeanette is a lawyer practising exclusively in our Family & Relationship Law group. Jeanette works on a wide range of complex matters involving property and family issues for clients in both Australia and internationally.
Jeanette has been practising exclusively in family law since March 2020, after completing the Graduate Program at Lander & Rogers. Jeanette holds a combined Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from the University of Technology Sydney.
Prior to joining Lander & Rogers, Jeanette worked as a paralegal at a law firm specialising in personal injury law. Jeanette's accounting background and interdisciplinary experience provides a strong foundation for family law matters involving property.
Jeanette's areas of experience include:
- property matters including complex matters involving asset pools with multiple corporate and trust structures
- parenting matters including complex matters involving high conflict parenting arrangements and international relocation
- binding financial agreements for couples who are married or in a de facto relationship (or in contemplation of same)
- spousal maintenance, child support and child maintenance matters
- divorce applications
- litigation and alternate dispute resolution