Lee is a partner in the Real Estate & Projects group. She acts across industry sectors for vendors, purchasers, landlords, tenants and developers in a diverse range of matters.
Lee provides advice to her clients on a wide range of commercial and property matters including mixed use developments, capital transactions and agreements for lease.
Lee's areas of expertise include:
- commercial and retail leasing for landlords and tenants;
- commercial, residential and industrial sale and acquisition of freehold, including portfolio transactions; and
- subdivision and development of commercial, industrial and residential land.
Lee's experience includes advising or acting for:
- MAB Corp in relation to the subdivision and development of industrial/business park precincts including Alliance Business Park I Epping and Merrifield Business Park of some 330 hectares which included the subdivision, construction and sale of a purpose-built small goods processing facility for D'Orsogna valued around $41million
- Bunnings Group on selling, development and leasing issues across Australia
- Wesfarmers and Bunnings on the property aspects (property and title reports, triple net leases, contracts and related agreements) of a lease securitisation transaction (the first of its kind in Australia) over a portfolio of 12 warehouses with a transaction value of $304 million
- ARA in relation to the acquisition of an office building in Brisbane with a transaction value of $95million.