Lily is a senior associate in Lander & Rogers' Real Estate & Projects Group. Lily has acted for many of Australia's leading private, corporate and institutional clients in a broad range of real estate matters, including acquisitions, sales and leasing transactions.
Lily is actively involved in capital transactions and projects across Australia for local and offshore institutional and private clients. Lily is focused on providing clients with pragmatic and strategic advice throughout the property lifecycle. Clients appreciate her accessibility, ability to manage large projects and multi-jurisdictional knowledge of transaction processes.
Lily's areas of practice include:
- acquisitions and sales of commercial, industrial, retail, agricultural and mixed-use properties
- commercial and industrial leasing transactions
- property due diligence
Lily's career highlights include:
- LOGOS in relation to its acquisition of the Qantas Sydney Airport Precinct in Mascot, New South Wales ($802 million)
- Fife Capital in relation to various acquisitions of industrial properties across multiple Australian jurisdictions (circa $350 million)
- MAB Corporation in relation to its purchase of an industrial land holding in Cranbourne East ($60 million)
- MAB Corporation in relation to its sale of a 50% interest in the Uni Hill Factory Outlet ($67.8 million)
- Charter Hall Group in relation to its purchase of the Monash Pinnacle Facility in Mulgrave ($84 million)
- Charter Hall Group in relation to the sale of part of the Drystone Industrial Estate, Truganina to GPT Management ($127.6 million)
- Reece Limited in relation to its proposed acquisition of a national property portfolio via a share purchase (circa $79 million)