With more than 20 years of experience, Lisa has deep expertise in all areas of real estate transactions. Lisa is sought out for her pragmatic and strategic approach to transactions and delivery of cost efficient solutions.
Lisa has significant experience around Australia in advising on:
- sales and acquisitions;
- real estate and investments and developments;
- project delivery;
- structuring and titling issues;
- due diligence;
- joint venture and co-ownership arrangements; and
- commercial, retail and industrial leasing.
She has been recognised for many years in Best Lawyers in Australia and is recommended in Doyle's Guide. Lisa was named Lawyer of the Year for Leasing Law in Best Lawyers in Australia 2021 and Real Estate Partner of the Year in the Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Awards 2021.
Lisa is a member of the Australian Property Law Group of the Law Council of Australia.
Lisa's experience includes acting for:
- Coles in relation to sales, acquisitions, agreements for lease and leases nationally including in relation to mixed use developments
- Bunnings in relation to land structuring, acquisitions, disposals, redevelopments and leases nationally including large portfolio transactions
- Cargill in relation to its real estate requirements nationally
- Port of Melbourne in relation to leases and licences at the Port
- The Myer Family Company on its real estate transactions, including on the sale of its one-third leasehold interest in the Myer Building in the Melbourne CBD
- Golden Age in respect of its retail leasing arrangements.