Lisa's practice is focussed on the commercial, industrial and retail sectors. She has over 20 years' experience in acting nationally for large private and public companies on capital transaction, development and asset management matters.
Lisa's key areas of expertise include sales and acquisitions, agreements for lease, commercial, retail and industrial leases and development agreements.
Her experience, excellent project management skills and commercial perspective enable her to provide insightful strategic advice while managing large projects and meeting demanding deadlines. Her clients appreciate her accessibility and her focus on getting to know their business to better provide them with accurate, commercially driven and practical solutions.
Lisa is recognised as one of Australia's top property lawyers in Best Lawyers in Australia and is named as a leading Melbourne property lawyer in Doyle's Guide.
Lisa's experience includes:
- providing strategic development and leasing advice to Bunnings and Officeworks across Australia
- conducting due diligence on the acquisition of the Southgate complex valued at approximately $580 million
- acting for Bunnings in the sale and lease back portfolio sale of retail properties worth over $276 million
- negotiating development agreements for the construction of numerous distribution centres and warehouse facilities across Australia
- acting for the vendor in the sale of a portfolio of Australian and New Zealand retail properties worth over $200 million
- conducting due diligence and advising on a Brisbane commercial building with complex title issues for an offshore buyer
- conducting real estate due diligence and associated risk analysis on Wesfarmers' acquisition of the Coles Group Limited
- drafting suites of national precedent documents for retail and commercial clients and providing training on those documents to client stakeholders
- advising Decathlon on site acquisition and development of its first Victorian stores in support of its national roll-out.