Olivia is a real estate specialist, with a focus on capital transactions and projects. Olivia provides clients with strategic and commercial advice on a wide range of real estate matters and acts for many of the firm's local and international clients on the acquisition and disposal of premium commercial and industrial assets.
Olivia is best known for her experience in capital transactions, including several large acquisitions of office buildings in Queensland over the past couple of years.
Olivia contributes to all aspects of a transaction. She begins by providing advice on due diligence and continues through to and after settlement of a property or project. Clients trust her knowledge of the transaction process, as well as her understanding of their commercial and strategic priorities.
Olivia's experience also includes commercial and industrial leasing and development agreements, for both landlords and tenants.
Olivia's experience includes advising on:
- the acquisition of an office building in Brisbane for Rockworth Capital
- a portfolio sale for Bunnings Group Limited
- the business sale of Kmart Tyre and Auto to Continental AG for Wesfarmers
- acquisition of two office buildings in Brisbane for Heitman, both $100M+
- acquisition of an industrial facility in Altona for ARA
- the sale of 277 William Street, Melbourne for EG Funds Management Limited.