Rob is a senior associate in Lander & Rogers' Real Estate & Projects team. He advises on a broad range of real estate matters, including sales, acquisitions, developments, subdivisions and leasing transactions, and has acted for many of Australia's leading corporate, institutional and private real estate developers and investors.
Rob has extensive experience advising on all aspects of property transactions for a broad range of clients across multiple Australian jurisdictions.
Prior to joining Lander & Rogers in December 2022, Rob worked in the property team at a leading law firm in Melbourne.
Rob's practice focuses on:
- sales and acquisitions of commercial, industrial, retail and mixed-use properties
- commercial, industrial and retail leasing transactions
- development and fund-through projects
- advice on title issues, property due diligence and subdivisions
- advice on joint venture and other co-ownership agreements
Rob has been recognised in Best Lawyers in Australia for Real Property Law.
Rob has acted for a number of major corporate, institutional and private real estate developers and investors, including in relation to:
- the sale of two commercial office buildings (and an associated car park podium) in Docklands, Victoria
- the acquisition of the "Bingara Gorge" site in Wilton, New South Wales, one of Australia's largest residential subdivision sites
- the acquisition of an interest in, and co-ownership arrangements for, the "Smiths Lane" master-planned communities project in Clyde North, Victoria
- the leasing, sale and development of the Craftworks building in Abbotsford, Victoria
- the sale of Burwood One Shopping Centre, Melbourne Square Shopping Centre, Great Western Super Centre, Bellarine Village Shopping Centre, Coburg North Shopping Centre and North Albury Shopping Centre
- the acquisition of Corio Village Shopping Centre and The Pines Shopping Centre
- the sale of part of the Drystone Industrial Estate in Truganina, Victoria
- the sale of 401 Collins Street, Melbourne
- the acquisition, development and leasing of commercial office buildings at 390 Malvern Road, Prahran and 19 Cubitt Street, Cremorne