Contact details+61 3 9269 9358
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Cameron is a highly experienced OHS and criminal law practitioner. Cameron was Telstra's in-house health and safety legal counsel for 9 years prior to joining Lander & Rogers.
Cameron's areas of expertise include:
- Serious incident management;
- Advising on criminal and regulatory investigations and prosecutions;
- Preparing responses and challenges to regulatory notices;
- OHS training and advice for directors and senior managers; and
- Appearances in the Victorian Magistrates, County, Supreme and Coroners courts.
Cameron's significant experience includes:
- Negotiated and managed Telstra's successful completion of an Enforceable Undertaking as an alternative to Federal Court proceedings commenced by Comcare as a result of a serious safety incident;
- Regularly providing officer due diligence advice and OHS/WHS training to boards and management;
- Advising on client response to and management of serious incidents, including fatalities;
- Drafting effective responses to WHS/OHS regulatory impact statements and regulatory exemption applications; and
- Representing clients in relation to coronial investigations and inquests.
Cameron was admitted to practice in 2001 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2018.
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria