- +61 3 9269 9105
Craig has practiced exclusively in family and relationship law since 1985 and is one of Australia's most experienced family lawyers.
He was one of the first lawyers to achieve specialist accreditation in family law from the Law Institute of Victoria in 1989. He receives client referrals from other lawyers; from accounting and financial services firms; barristers; and counselling and welfare agencies. He is regularly engaged as a presenter, author and commentator on current family law issues.
Craig has expertise in:
- complex property settlements and related commercial disputes;
- spouse and child maintenance;
- child support;
- all parenting issues;
- financial agreements and taxation implications of separation and settlement;
- protection of third-party interests;
- injunctions and restraining orders; and
- the restructuring of business affairs.
Craig was nominated 'Lawyer of the Year' 2019 for Family Law by Best Lawyers in Australia. He is also recognised in the 2013 - 2021 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in Family Law and is ranked in Doyle's Guide as a Leading Family and Divorce Lawyer and Leading Family Lawyer (High-Value and Complex Property Matters).