Gregg is an experienced corporate and commercial lawyer with a particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions. Gregg provides corporate and commercial legal advice to many leading corporates, funds and family offices.
Gregg is recognised in The Best Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in Mergers and Acquisitions Law, and in Doyle's Guide as a leading Corporate Lawyer.
Gregg's expertise includes:
- sale and purchase agreements in M&A transactions
- shareholder/unitholder agreements and other co-owner agreements
- structuring and debt
- private equity and family offices
- REIT investment in the real estate sector.
Gregg has previously worked in the London office of an international law firm where he worked on numerous international acquisitions and divestments.
Gregg's experience includes advising or acting for:
- Reece Limited in its acquisition of the Viadux business from Crescent Private Equity
- Bapcor Limited in relation to numerous acquisitions of businesses in the aftermarket auto parts and accessories market
- Costa Group Limited in its divestment of the River Rain Irrigation business to Ruralco Limited
Real Estate Structuring and Investment
- Cache Logistics Trust in the acquisition of real estate holding trust forming the Eastern Seaboard Portfolio from Blackstone Real Estate
- Peninsula Investment Partners on its acquisition of an interest in the South Gate Complex with Suntec REIT
Private Clients / Family Offices
- Guest Family Office, Myer Family Company (now Mutual Trust), Lempriere Group and other family offices in relation to various transactions
- Mountain Goat Beer Pty Ltd on the sale of its craft beer business to Asahi Holdings (Australia) Pty Ltd.