Hayley has practiced exclusively in Family & Relationship Law since her admission to practice. Hayley has worked on a wide range of matters including complex property and parenting matters, matters pertaining to de facto and same sex couples, medical treatment for gender dysphoria, spousal maintenance, and child support.
Hayley has been recognised as a finalist in the 2022 Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 awards for Family Law.
Hayley joined Lander & Rogers after working as an associate in a Melbourne-based specialist family law firm. Prior to her admission, Hayley interned at the Bombay High Court of India.
Hayley is a dedicated family lawyer who displays a strong client focus, warmth, and empathy. Her strong client focus and high level of care assists in reaching fair and pragmatic outcomes for her clients.
Hayley's areas of expertise include:
- property settlements (including negotiated agreements, mediation and defended litigation)
- drafting financial agreements for couples who are in or are contemplating a de facto relationship or marriage
- spousal maintenance
- parenting arrangements for the care of children (including alternative dispute resolution, private mediation and litigation)
- litigation in relation medical treatment for children, such as those diagnosed with gender dysphoria
- child support
- international child abduction matters (otherwise known as Hague Convention matters).
Along with her experience in private practice, Hayley historically volunteered at the Women's Legal Service for a number of years, providing family law assistance and appropriate referrals to clients.