Jackie leads Lander & Rogers' Corporate group and has a focus on mergers and acquisitions.
Jackie advises listed and unlisted companies on mergers and acquisitions, shareholder and joint venture agreements, corporate governance and commercial agreements and advice.
Jackie is commercial and pragmatic in her approach and seeks to find solutions to help her clients achieve their strategic outcomes.
Jackie is recognised in Chambers & Partners Asia-Pacific as a leading corporate and M&A practitioner.
Jackie is also a director of Telco Together Foundation.
Jackie's experience includes advising:
- dnata Catering Services on its acquisition of the Qantas catering division (in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane) and associated transitional and catering services agreements
- Reece on its acquisition of Actrol Parts Holdings from Catalyst and the acquisition of Heatcraft NZ from Beijer (as a condition of on sale from Lennox International)
- Medibank on its acquisition of in home care businesses. This included due diligence and structuring advice in relation to various target entities and due diligence and transaction documents for the acquisition of HealthStrong and Home Support Services
- Uniti on numerous bolt-on acquisitions including the acquisition of Call Dynamics, Fone Dynamics, LBNCo, Openetworks and 1300 Australia
- IOOF on the restructure and sale of the corporate trust business to Sargon Capital
- Wesfarmers Kleenheat Gas on the divestment of its east coast assets to Elgas and the further divestment of assets (a requirement of ACCC approval) to Origin and Renegade
- Coles Supermarkets on its 10-year milk supply agreement with Murray Goulburn for home-branded milk in Victoria and New South Wales
- Coles Supermarkets on various strategic fresh produce supply agreements including the renegotiation of its long term meat supply agreements with Australian Country Choice, its supply agreement for cherry tomatoes with Sundrop and its cheese supply agreement with Murray Goulburn
- M2 Telecommunications (now Vocus) on numerous bolt-on acquisitions, including the acquisition of the Australian holding company of Primus Telecom, the acquisition of business assets from Commander (receiver and manager appointed – in liquidation) and the merger under a scheme of arrangement with People Telecom and Orion Telecommunications.