Liz practises exclusively in family & relationship law and has experience in a wide range of areas including parenting matters, financial agreements and complex property settlements. Liz holds a Master of Laws specialising in tax from the University of Melbourne and has a special interest in commercial and tax law issues relating to complex family law property cases.
Liz's areas of expertise include:
- property settlements (including negotiated agreements, mediation and defended litigation);
- financial agreements for couples who are in or contemplating a de facto relationship or marriage;
- parenting arrangements for the care of children (including alternative dispute resolution, private mediation and litigation);
- advising clients on the wrongful removal of children to or from Australia;
- family violence intervention orders;
- divorce applications, spousal maintenance and child support; and
Liz is recognised in the 2017 to 2020 editions of Doyle's Guide as a Family Law Rising Star and was a finalist in the 2018 Australian Law Awards in the "Senior Associate of the Year" category.