Navigating the unique legal, compliance and statutory requirements of conducting business in a foreign country or region can be complex - even for the most experienced operator.
Lander & Rogers' comprehensive guide to doing business in Australia presents the key considerations for foreign organisations, covering:
- the structure of governments
- legal and tax systems
- the banking and financial services sector
- establishing a business Requirements for foreign investors
- corporate governance
- mergers and acquisitions
- foreign Investment Review Board oversight
- intellectual property
- industrial relations
- work health and safety
- exports and imports
- privacy and data protection, and much more.
All information on this site is of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, nor to be a substitute for, specific legal professional advice. No responsibility for the loss occasioned to any person acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material published can be accepted.