Lily is an experienced and skilled litigator and negotiator, advising her clients on a range of commercial, insolvency and financial disputes. She provides strategic, candid and pragmatic advice to her clients as she seeks the best commercial outcome for them.
Lily's advice is always highly strategic given her detailed knowledge of relevant legislation. She acts for a range of clients including companies, directors (and their spouses and related entities), creditors receivers and managers, liquidators, administrators, and trustees in bankruptcy.
Lily’s experience is vast and includes complex disputes and advisory work including voidable transactions claims, insolvent trading claims, restructuring, business and asset sales, fraud investigations and prosecutions, and acting for regulators in pursuing various legislative breaches.
She is a member of the International Women's Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation; the Australian Institute of Credit Management; and the Law Institute of Victoria.
Lily has been recognised in Best Lawyers in Australia for her expertise in Insolvency and Reorganisation Law.
Lily's experience includes acting for:
- the Trustee in Bankruptcy of the Bankrupt Estate of Bob Jane in respect of numerous proceedings
- a liquidator of a registered managed investment scheme
- the Legal Services Board in the matter of Alan Walter Sandbach
- the Legal Services Board and Commissioner in the matter of Dennis Wayne Jensen and Ors for unqualified legal practice
- the Radisson Hotel in pursuing its former CFO Gary Robert Johnson for the misappropriation of funds.