Contact details+61 3 9269 9145
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Mark is co-head of Lander & Rogers' Family & Relationship Law group and is an Accredited Family Law Specialist.
Mark represents clients in family law and domestic relationship litigation involving custody, access cases and complex property proceedings both nationally and internationally. The property cases have involved all aspects of property law including trusts, large manufacturing companies and other large trading entities, valuation disputes in relation to professional practices, farming properties and partnerships. He also has extensive experience in cases involving applications under the Child Support Assessment Act and the interface in matters involving cross jurisdictional issues.
Mark regularly provides seminars and prepares papers for professional and other counselling organisations and receives regular and significant referral work from accountants, solicitors, barristers, psychologists and welfare organisations.
Mark is recognised in the 2012-2019 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in Family Law, and is ranked in Doyles Guide as a Preeminent Family & Divorce Lawyer (2015-2019) and as a Leading Family Lawyer (High-Value & Complex Property Matters) (2019). He was named Lawyers Weekly Family Law Partner of the Year in 2016, and is also a member of the International Academy of Family Lawyers.
Mark's areas of expertise include:
- property settlements and commercial advice;
- cohabitation and pre-nuptial agreements;
- taxation implications of separations and settlements;
- restructuring of business affairs;
- all children’s issues including residence and contact;
- spousal maintenance;
- child support;
- injunctions and restraining orders; and
Mark was admitted to practice in 1984 and joined Lander & Rogers in 1991.
- Completed training in Collaborative Law and Mediation
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- Completed training with Harvard Business School in Leading Professional Services Firms
- Member of Family Law Section Law Institute of Victoria and the Family Law Council of Australia
- Member of the International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL)
VIDEO: Australian family and relationship law services for AsiaPac employers