Kismet is a lawyer in our Family and Relationship Law team. She has been practising in family law since the beginning of 2020, after completing the graduate program at Lander & Rogers. Kismet has experience in a wide range of areas including parenting disputes, child support matters, property settlements and pro bono matters.
Kismet's experience includes advising/acting in:
- de facto and matrimonial property matters (including negotiated agreements and mediation);
- parenting matters for the care of children (including private mediation and litigation);
- divorce applications and appearances;
- spousal maintenance matters;
- child support matters;
- pro bono and community legal assistance; and