Elise is a senior commercial property lawyer specialising in leasing and asset management.
Elise is a senior associate in the Real Estate & Projects team based in Melbourne. Elise has over 10 years' experience as a commercial property lawyer and has extensive experience in commercial and retail leasing in all Australian jurisdictions. She also has experience in industrial leasing, property due diligence, disposals and acquisitions and general property advice.
Elise's experience includes acting for:
- a major Australian landlord on its retail leasing portfolio for all of its shopping centres nationally
- landlords such as Stockland, ARA and Rockworth on leasing transactions
- tenants such as Bunnings, Coles and many other well-known Australian retailers
- a developer of a brand new office building in the Melbourne CBD in relation to leasing matters
- Stockland on the acquisition of one of its retail shopping centres to the value of $59.25 million.