In-house teams are under growing pressure to deliver advanced technological business solutions that streamline the way they work, communicate and leverage metrics to make informed decisions.
Lander & Rogers was instructed by a large retail client to develop a solution to streamline legal service delivery and operations by enabling immediate sharing of sensitive information. Our client wanted a solution that would replace manual monthly status reports with access to real-time matter status reporting.
The instructing client had over 70 team members spanning ten different teams, each requiring various permissions and access to different data and documentation. The solution also needed to provide access to KPIs, critical dates, and real-time access to original documents.
Our team developed a web-based solution — Lander & Rogers Connect, powered by HighQ — an intuitive collaboration platform enabling sensitive information to be shared instantly using the most advanced technology available.
The platform is directly linked to Lander & Rogers' internal systems and provides real-time reporting on status of matters, as well as access to original documentation linked to a document management system.
The solution provides a range of high-tech functionality and benefits including:
- centralised matter information for complete visibility of active legal matters with live status updates
- seamless ability to exchange and share key documents securely from anywhere, with simple drag-and-drop upload and document download capabilities
- ability to track performance and operational data to validate KPIs and make informed decisions
- automated tasks and notifications
- accreditation of the highest security standards, with s ISO27001 certification, banking grade encryption, two-step authentication and Australian data storage
Lander & Rogers Connect is a seamless solution providing our client with instant access to key information and sophisticated analytics. The platform significantly reduces administration, emails and unnecessary noise.
To learn more about how Lander & Rogers Connect can optimise the way your legal department operates, or information on other business transformation solutions, please contact Joel Kennedy.
All information on this site is of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, nor to be a substitute for, specific legal professional advice. No responsibility for the loss occasioned to any person acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material published can be accepted.