Family law requires a holistic and strategic approach to resolution as we identify the best way forward for our clients.
To assist this collaboration, we've created a guide for financial services practitioners seeking a more thorough understanding of the family law system.
The guide covers:
- An introduction to the property settlement process
- Identifying and valuing the asset pool
- The practicalities of property settlement
- Special categories of property
- Taxation issues in family law
- Death in family law
- Financial agreements
- De facto relationships
- Spousal maintenance
- Child support
- What to do if served with a subpoena
- Who we are and how we can help
Access Lander & Rogers' Family and relationship law: A guide for financial services practitioners by entering your details in the form below.
All information on this site is of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, nor to be a substitute for, specific legal professional advice. No responsibility for the loss occasioned to any person acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material published can be accepted.