Genevieve is the firm's Chief Executive Partner, having formerly been Chair of Board for four years and Chair of Partners for two years before that. She has been a personal injuries litigation specialist for over 30 years and was Practice Group Leader of Lander & Rogers' Compensation Law practice between 2005 and 2018.
Genevieve is known for her expertise as a strong and skilful insurance litigator. As a successful Practice Group Leader, Genevieve built a dynamic, industry-leading team using data analytics and insights from positive psychology.
As Chief Executive Partner, Genevieve provides an exceptional experience for the firm's people, clients and community, championing legal tech innovation, diversity and inclusion, wellness, and environmentally sustainable practices.
Genevieve has driven Lander & Rogers' innovation agenda, establishing the client iHub for smarter delivery of the firm's services. She also established Australia's first dedicated LawTech Hub for startups and scaleups, supporting and promoting tech innovations that are now widely used within the legal profession.
With a focus on wellness, Genevieve led Lander & Rogers to become the first law firm in Australia to receive WELL accreditation (at the highest platinum level) and the highest "Gold" level of Mental Health First Aid workplace accreditation.
Under Genevieve's leadership, Lander & Rogers has been assessed each year as an employer of choice by legal publications Australasian Lawyer and Lawyers Weekly. The firm was also named by the Financial Times as one of the most innovative Asia-Pacific law firms in 2022, and was awarded Diversity Law Firm of the Year in the 2022 Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards.
In 2022, Genevieve was named Australian Managing Partner of the Year by Lawyers Weekly and featured in Australasian Lawyer's Elite Women list. In 2021 and 2023, she was named Most Influential Lawyer in the category "Changemakers" by Australasian Lawyer.
Genevieve is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and Harvard Business School, and has an Executive Certificate in Positive Psychology. She is currently Deputy Chair of SANE Australia and an advisory member of the Centre for Legal Innovation (Australia, New Zealand & Asia-Pacific).
- Chief Executive Partner, Lander & Rogers from July 2018
- Chair of Board, Lander & Rogers 2014 - 2018
- Practice Group Leader, Compensation Law, 2005 - 2018
- Partner, Lander & Rogers from July 1991
- Founding member, Wellness Committee, Lander & Rogers
- Founding member, RAP Oversight Committee, Lander & Rogers
- Establishment of client iHub and LawTech Hub for legal startups and scaleups
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- 2022 Winner, Managing Partner of the Year (Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards)
- 2022 Australasian Lawyer Elite Women ranking
- 2022 Finalist, Executive of the Year Award (Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards)
- 2022 Inspiring Women to Watch, Centre for Legal Innovation (Australia, New Zealand & Asia-Pacific).