Genevieve is the firm's Chief Executive Partner, having formally been Chair of Board for four years and Chair of Partners for two years before that. She has been a personal injuries litigation specialist for over 30 years, and was Practice Group Leader of our Compensation Law team between 2005 and 2018.
Genevieve is known for her expertise as a strong and skilful insurance litigator, and is recognised as a Leading Workers Compensation Lawyer (Defendant) in Doyles Guide for Leading Lawyers. As a successful Practice Group Leader, Genevieve built a dynamic, industry-leading team using insights from positive psychology and applying a strengths-based approach.
Genevieve established the firm's Wellness Committee and has driven many related initiatives, one of which was most recently recognised as the winner of the Australasian Law Awards 2019 for Excellence in Employee Health & Wellbeing. She is also a founding member of Lander & Rogers' Reconciliation Action Plan Oversight Committee.
Genevieve was Chair of the firm's Working Smarter Committee and as Chief Executive Partner, has been the driver of the firm's Innovation & Digital Transformation agenda. She is responsible for Lander & Rogers' Client Innovation Hub and the establishment of the LawTech Hub by Lander& Rogers at YBF Ventures, the first legal tech hub of its kind in Australia.
Together with the President of the Court of Appeal and another colleague, Genevieve has co-ordinated the Law Institute of Victoria's first Statement of Shared Commitment for Gender Equality in Law.
Genevieve is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, has completed a Harvard Business School Executive Course in Leading Professional Services Firms, an Executive Certificate in Positive Psychology, and is a nonexecutive Board Member of the George Beaton Prof Tech Advisory Board.
- Chief Executive Partner, Lander & Rogers from July 2018
- Chair of Board, Lander & Rogers 2014 - 2018
- Practice Group Leader, Compensation Law, 2005 - 2018
- Partner, Lander & Rogers from July 1991
- Founding member, Wellness Committee, Lander & Rogers
- Founding member, RAP Oversight Committee, Lander & Rogers
- Chair, Working Smarter Committee, Lander & Rogers
- Establishment of Client Innovation Hub and LawTech Hub by Lander & Rogers at YBF Ventures
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Leading Workers Compensation Lawyer (Defendant) in Doyles Guide for Leading Lawyers
- Australasian Law Awards, Employee Excellence in Health & Wellbeing, 2019.