Jennifer is a Senior Associate in our Corporate group.
Jennifer advises listed and private clients on general corporate advisory work, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, specialising in cross-border transactions. Jennifer also has experience in equity capital raisings. She speaks both English and Japanese.
Jennifer's career highlights include advising:
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. on its joint investment with the Development Bank of Japan in FKS Food & Agri Pte Ltd, an integrated food enterprise that operates globally with a particular focus in South East Asia
- SGX-ST listed REIT ARA LOGOS Logistics Trust on its acquisition of interests in a portfolio of logistics properties on the Australian Eastern Seaboard from Partners Group and Ivanhoe Cambridge
- NYSE-listed Arthur J. Gallagher on its 100% share acquisition of Complete Financial Balance, an Australian financial advisory business and Mutual Brokers, an Australian general insurance broking business
- Euronext-listed Quadient S.A. on the divestment of its Australian graphics business
- ASX-listed QMS Media Limited on its acquisition by Quadrant Private Equity by way of a scheme of arrangement
- Moly Mines Limited in its off-market takeover bid to acquire all issued shares in Queensland Mining Corporation Limited
- ASX-listed Fluence Corporation Limited on its US$36m capital raising and US$6m share purchase plan