- +61 3 9269 9406
Kepler has practised exclusively in family law since 2010. He works closely with his clients to guide them through the divorce and separation process and is committed to assisting them in obtaining their best possible parenting and financial outcomes.
Kepler also helps clients protect their wealth with pre-nuptial financial agreements and is a qualified family law arbitrator.
Kepler is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and is recognised by Doyle's Guide as a Family Law Rising Star.
He listens carefully to his clients to understand what is important to them and works tirelessly to ensure that their voices are heard, and their best possible cases put forward, throughout the family law process.
Kepler is experienced in all areas of family and relationship law. Prior to working as a family lawyer, he gained a unique insight into litigation as the legal associate for the Honourable Justice Bennett and the Honourable Justice Cronin of the Family Court of Australia. He also studies Mandarin Chinese and is proficient to HSK level 2.
Kepler's experience includes:
- advising on financial proceedings in the Family Court, including matters involving business assets, corporate entities and trusts, valuation disputes, third party interests and international property
- preparing "prenuptial" financial agreements to assist his clients protect their wealth should their relationship breakdown in the future.
- handling de facto relationship cases, including cases where one party denies they have been in a relationship with the other party
- acting in a wide range of parenting matters, including for and against parents who have been accused of serious sexual abuse and family violence, and parents who wish to relocate interstate or overseas with their children
- appearing at Court hearings, mediations and negotiations.