Natalia has extensive experience in complex property matters, parenting disputes, child support matters and family violence intervention orders.
Natalia's approach is to promptly ascertain the facts and provide clear and practical advice for her clients.
Natalia received her accreditation as a Family Law Specialist in November 2021.
Natalia has experience in property matters of married and de facto couples; spousal maintenance and child support matters. She negotiates and advises clients on Financial Agreements, including having experience in respect of the determination of threshold issues. Natalia also acts for parties involved in family violence intervention orders and appeals.
Natalia's areas of expertise include:
- acting in property matters in relation to married and de facto couples
- acting in Supreme Court and County Court property matters
- children's matters and in particular she has an interest in representing extended family members that have an interest in the welfare of children the subject of a relationship breakdown
- negotiating, drafting and advising on Financial Agreements in relation to property and child support matters
- Family Violence Intervention Orders
- spousal maintenance matters
- child support matters