Contact details+61 2 8020 7709
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Nicola is a lawyer in our Family & Relationship Law group, and has worked exclusively in family law since March 2016 since completing the graduate program at Lander & Rogers.
Nicola has experience in the following areas:
- Property settlements including negotiated outcomes and litigation;
- Parenting matters including litigation and alternative dispute resolution;
- Divorce applications;
- De facto property matters;
- Financial agreements, including drafting and litigation;
- Child support;
- Surrogacy; and
- Spousal maintenance matters.
Nicola has contributed to Family Law publications, including being the co-author of conference paper "Applications for Interim Relief " to accompany a presentation given by Lander & Rogers' partner Collette McFawn at a LegalWise seminar on 21 March 2018.
B.A. (Journalism) / LL.B (Hons) - University of Technology, Sydney
Memberships / Awards:
Member of Law Society of New South Wales
Member of the New South Wales Young Lawyers Family Law Committee