Tim is an accredited family law specialist and advises clients in complex commercial family law property matters.
He specialises in commercially focussed negotiations and strategic litigation to ensure he obtains the best possible outcomes for his clients.
When he is not in court, Tim focusses on the estate planning aspects of family law and prepares Pre-Nuptial Financial Agreements for married and de-facto couples.
Tim's areas of expertise include:
- complex property settlements;
- financial agreements, including pre-nuptial agreements;
- spousal maintenance;
- same-sex and de-facto property matters;
- third party and corporate advisory matters in a family law context;
- bankruptcy and insolvency in a family law context;
- child support matters, including Child Support Agreements; and
- ancillary parenting matters.
Tim has been recognised in Best Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in Family Law.
Tim's experience includes:
- complex and high net-asset property divisions for clients across Australia
- international family law disputes involving assets in other countries
- acting for prominent business people with a wide array of asset classes in family law matters
- assisting third parties in family law disputes, including companies where a Director is involved in family law proceedings
- acting for trustees in bankruptcy in family law matters
- complex child support issues.