Lloyd has been recognised in the 2018, 2019 and 2020 editions of Doyle's Guide as a Rising Star solicitor in Property & Real Estate.
Clients value Lloyd's quick commercial advice and negotiating ability to achieve results.
Lloyd advises on all types of commercial real estate transactions across Australia. He acts for office, industrial and retail landlords, tenants, purchasers and vendors in matters including:
- commercial leasing, acquisitions and sales
- property development, and
- real estate projects and due diligence
Lloyd's career highlights include acting for:
- A-REITs including Charter Hall on their national office and industrial assets and Investa on their national office assets
- national retailers including Kmart, Myer and Bunnings on leasing and development matters across Australia
- fund managers including Fife Capital on various industrial acquisitions and sales and Bayley Stuart Capital on office acquisitions and leasing
- offshore REITs and institutions including Rockworth, Tong Eng and ARA on their Australian real estate investments
- Singapore listed ARA in the acquisition of:
- a portfolio of 11 east coast industrial assets through acquisitions of or into various unit trusts or direct contracts of sale for $418 million, and
- the landmark Southgate complex in Melbourne for $578 million