Thinking about doing business in Australia?
Lander & Rogers is a leading Australian law firm servicing the commercial legal needs of listed and unlisted foreign and domestic clients, and all levels of government.
We pin our reputation on being exceptional. Our legal services are clear, incisive, and aim to give our clients an edge by focusing on what really matters. We work collaboratively with our clients and take the time to find out what’s important — we’re proud to have won awards for our client service.
The firm was established in 1938. We’ve gone from strength to strength over the years and have grown to be a firm of 67 partners and over 450 staff across offices in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. We have the capacity to undertake large matters while remaining flexible enough to ensure that we are highly responsive and visible to our clients.
We’re proud to help businesses thrive, both here in Australia and around the world.
Download a full PDF of the Doing Business in Australia 2018
- Australian Elections 2019 | The politics and policies that you need to know
- 濠州総選挙2019年 | 知っておきたい政治動向と政策
- Procurement in government: key insights from the inside
- VIDEO - Insurance Sector Review: What's happening and what's to come in 2018
- Increased monetary threshold for Singaporean investors following amendments to the Singapore-Australia free trade agreement