Aaron is an employment law specialist and is experienced in all areas of workplace relations and safety law. Aaron works with clients to develop and implement strategic human resources, employee, industrial relations and workplace management goals.
Aaron supports clients with their employment and human resources matters across all sectors. He works with clients both domestically and on cross-border matters to deliver practical and commercial solutions in crucial and significant employee relations situations.
Aaron helps clients with issues such as:
- workforce restructuring;
- business protection (including restraints of trade);
- workplace and regulatory investigations; and
- managing challenging employee issues.
He regularly represents and advises clients on litigious matters and helps to defend employee claims and prevent litigation.
Aaron has been recognised for his client-driven, commercial and practical advice in legal guides such as Legal 500 Asia Pacific and Lexology Legal Influencer for Employment - Australasia.
Aaron's experience includes advising:
- Australia Post in unfair dismissal and breach of constitutional freedom of association and implied constitutional freedom of communication on government and political matters
- Healthscope in an industrial relations dispute involving consultation obligations under enterprise agreement
- a media client in obtaining asset freezing orders in the Supreme Court of NSW against a former employee as well as a company related to the former employee
- Bunnings in protracted and high-profile general protections claim made by a former team member that challenged core staff values
- a financial services client in global restructure of its financial and risk business
- a financial services client in a protracted dispute with a former executive.