Jonathan is a lawyer in our Family & Relationship Law group. Jonathan joined Lander & Rogers and was admitted to practice in 2017.
He works in both property and parenting matters and brings a calm and approachable manner to his clients.
Jonathan holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne.
Jonathan has a range of experience in family law matters including:
- complex and straightforward de facto and matrimonial property settlements, including with family trust and insolvency issues;
- high conflict parenting disputes;
- drafting financial agreements, including complex pre-nuptial agreements for the protection of family and inter-generational wealth;
- attending conferences and mediations;
- divorce applications.
Jonathan is committed to providing practical and strategic advice for his clients. He endeavours to resolve family law matters by way of negotiation and without recourse to litigation wherever possible.
Jonathan has a close and trusted network of financial advisors and therapeutic professionals, with whom he regularly engages to assist his clients navigating their family law matters.
Jonathan's experience includes:
- assisting in providing family law advice in relation to a special leave application to the High Court
- instructing in a final hearing in a Federal Circuit Court matter involving complex property issues such as building rectification and corporate insolvency.