Samantha has worked exclusively in family law since January 2019 and was admitted to practice in 2022.
Samantha acknowledges that every matter is different and takes time to understand each client's individual needs before working towards the best possible solution.
Samantha is meticulous in her work, expertly assisting her clients to navigate the law whilst also having empathy for what is often a difficult relationship breakdown.
Samantha's areas of expertise include:
- complex parenting matters where issues of risk, family violence and drug abuse are prevalent
- property settlements involving business structures
- experience in all forms of alternative dispute resolution services for both parenting and property matters
- negotiating and executing Parenting Plans divorce applications
- Negotiating an agreement in a complex parenting matter that allowed the parents to safely travel overseas with their children to visit extended family members, reducing the possibility of future disagreements and/or litigation
- Providing advice in an adult adoption matter
- Supporting and advising in a complex property settlement where the client did not hold any assets as they were largely owned by different company's controlled solely by the other party
- Representing vulnerable pro bono clients in various parenting matters
- Successfully attaining urgent spend time with orders in a case where one parent unilaterally and unreasonably withheld the child from the other parent